Primrose School of Castle Rock is currently looking for a qualified Lead Teachers. Each new addition to the Primrose Family has the opportunity to strengthen the message of why Primrose Teams do what we do, to reinforce how we make a difference, and to expand our ability to serve more children and families.
A few of the advantages of being part of the Primrose School of Castle Rock team include:
- The opportunity to make a difference
- A working environment in which team members respect one another
- A School Leadership Team that supports the professional and personal growth of the staff
- Low student/teacher ratios
- Clear expectations, necessary resources, and support to meet children’s needs
- Extensive training and opportunities for continual learning and development for staff
The Lead Teacher is responsible for general classroom management and supervision, which includes the personal care, hygiene, and positive discipline of the children. She plans and implements the Primrose Balanced Learning curriculum, which includes activities for children that stress physical, social, and emotional growth and provides materials and resources for children to explore, manipulate, and use, both in learning activities and in active play. The Lead Teacher prepares materials and classrooms for class activities and conducts all activities in a safe, organized, and productive manner.
Please contact Stephanie Kalous at 303-663-0333 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more inofmation or to set up an interview.