Color Specialist - Sherwin-Williams Paints Castle Rock-Meadows 1831 Job Posting 18000H3I
Apply Online at sherwinwilliams.com/careers
WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $15.8 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
This position is responsible for supporting the sales efforts at a Sherwin-Williams paint store by conducting in-store color consultations for wholesale and retail customers. The role will determine customers’ needs and present appropriate colors, products and services. This position will develop and maintain strong relationships with existing customers and generate new wholesale and retail customer referrals. This position maintains the wallcovering and window treatment libraries, lending procedures and displays. It also ensures that orders for these products are handled properly. It is also responsible for tinting and mixing paint, pulling appropriate products from the sales floor or warehouse, and assisting with deliveries and warehouse duties as required.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status.
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
• Must be willing to work all scheduled hours and required overtime, which may include evenings and weekends, with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Must have the ability to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone.
• Must be able to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
• Must be able to operate material handling equipment (e.g. hand truck, pallet jack, forklift, etc.).
• Must be able to tint paint, therefore, must be able to distinguish the difference between colors.
• High school diploma or comparable certification (e.g. GED).
• Training in color/design/art or a student currently enrolled in such programs.
• Ability to meet and exceed customers’ color coordination and product selection needs.
• Prior decorative sales experience, particularly in the area of wallcovering and window treatments.
• Customer service skills, including problem solving and handling customer complaints.
Who we are -
At Sherwin-Williams, we're proud of the company we keep — our family of loyal employees. To learn about our company and our culture go to Sherwin.com/careers.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, citizenship status, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referral of protected veterans