Air Academy Federal Credit Union (AAFCU) is in search of an enthusiastic and friendly Financial Services Representative (Member Service Representative) for our Castle Rock Branch in Castle Rock, Colorado. A Hiring Bonus is available for this position. Please view the online job posting for details.
This position provides a great opportunity for a confident individual with strong communication skills to build relationships with our membership and assist with all account and personal lending needs.
- Taking a consultative approach to inform members of available products and services to help create a custom solution to help meet the member’s goals.
- Accepting deposits; opening/closing all accounts, to include share certificates and IRA/HSA accounts. Adding and removing joint owners, process beneficiary changes.
- Originating and processing consumer loan applications through the entire loan process.
- Completing account maintenance such as address and name changes, research (i.e. check copies, transaction errors) stop payments, wires, direct deposit, payroll distribution, and periodic payments, ordering checks and assisting members with reconciling their accounts.
- Possessing thorough knowledge of our Internet Banking Services to include basic knowledge of browsers and the ability to assist members with signing into the website/ internet banking, and answering questions regarding the internet banking capacities.
- Knowledgeable of ACH inquiries to include origination, loading or deleting ACH stop payments, processing payroll corrections and knowledge of procedures for disputes and fraud.
- Assisting team with daily branch operations.
Air Academy Federal Credit Union (AAFCU) is an innovative, full-service financial institution committed to its employees and providing value-driven products, convenient electronic banking channels, and world-class member service. With assets over $600 million and 49,000+ members, AAFCU strives to be a trusted financial partner who helps its members advance their lives, grow financially and achieve their goals. We are equally proud of our programs which give to the community through various outreach programs.
At AAFCU our full-time employees enjoy an outstanding corporate culture, terrific benefits package, including paid sick and vacation days, comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, along with an outstanding 401K plan. Additionally, our tuition reimbursement program will assist you with your professional goals.
AAFCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We perform pre-employment drug testing, consumer credit history checks and criminal background checks.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work branch hours as needed.
- Ability to educate and promote credit union products and services.
- Meets or exceeds individual and branch goals for referrals and closed sales.
- One to two years teller or new account experience preferred.