Television Production Intern
Dorsey Pictures is a reality entertainment company looking for television production intern(s). The Intern will be working closely with Executive Producers, Associate Producers, and Editors. Internship offers the opportunity to grow and understand reality entertainment production by helping with all facets of pre-production, production, and post production of a reality television program. Office is currently located in Castle Rock, Colorado, and Intern must be willing to come to physical office three days a week. School credit and school affiliated internship only, no compensation
· Organize and provide logging and transcribing for incoming raw footage, reference materials for the graphics department, and fact checking for writing and editing.
· Compile releases, call sheets, and research for location logistics and travel.
· Ability to select shots, soundbites, and sound effects for post-production in Avid and deliver assets in a timely manner.
· Demonstrate working basic knowledge of Avid or equivalent editing software, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Word.
· Understand filmmaking principles and practices, production equipment (camera, lenses, etc.), and willing to act as a jack-of-all-trades in every aspect of television production. Google Drive knowledge is a plus.
Applicants must be at least 18 yrs of age.
Interested applicants can email firstname.lastname@example.org