Our Collective Vision
To inspire greatness to our clients we need to be great ourselves. Our collective inspiration comes from a drive to be autonomous, achieve mastery, and have a purpose. Our approach fosters deep understanding of education and learning, allowing you the freedom to create bold designs unique to our clients’ vision. Top-notch talent, like yourself, has a penchant to be a leader. Your keen sense to visualize what makes great space coupled with our integrated discipline “Learning Studios” will empower you and our team to create smart, thoughtful and inspiring “learning environments”. Our commitment to greatness starts with you. Grow the Individual, Grow the Team, Grow the Firm!
Why You’re Here
Who You Are
- A 4 or 6 year CIDA accredited professional degree in Interior Architecture/Design.
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience; experience in all phases of projects.
- NCIDQ certification required.
- Fluency in Free-hand Sketching, Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office is preferred.
- Active participation in the community and industry associations (IIDA, ASID, USGBC, etc.).
- You have documentation that allows you to work in the United States of America.
- You have met required background check standards.
What You Do
- Creative mind, positive attitude, accountable, thorough, results oriented, excellent communicator and relational skills.
- Exceptional drive, commitment, initiative, strong time manager/multi-tasking, able to problem solve independently.
- Sets an example of leadership and teaming through a spirit of cooperation.
- Desire to generate new business and build client relationships.
- Create thoughtful smart designs through innovative idea generation, coupled with a strategic business mindset.
Hollis + Miller is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- A Leader – on small or medium scope projects
- Project team leader within the Learning Studio.
- Primary contact between project team and client leader or studio leader.
- Secondary contact between clients and Learning Studio to bring the schedule, budget, and scope of work to completion and to the client satisfaction.
- Works closely with client/studio leaders and the director(s) to promote interdisciplinary design approach.
- Primary contact to and leader of project consultants and business partners.
- Primary contact to contractors during project construction administration.
- Primary contact with jurisdictional authorities.
- A Coach
- Mentors less experienced project team members.
- A Designer, Coordinator, Technical Expert, Construction Administrator
- Interior specific small and medium scope projects or multi-project clients
- Coordinates and contributes to project team design and technical efforts.
- Understanding of lighting impact in the environment.
- Support of environmental graphics and wayfinding.
- Working knowledge of design and business processes for FF&E specification and procurement.
- Assists Client Leader in managing project specific budgets, schedules, and programs; project communications and documentation; project administrative tasks; and project team assignments; and man-hour budgets.
- Coordinates the project design with consultants, business partners and internal project team.
- Responsible for construction administration on small or medium projects.
- Responsible for jurisdictional authority submittals and compliance.
- A Contributor
- When not the project leader, as a project team member you assist the leader and/or project team in all aspects listed in the items above.