H&M Transmission and Automotive is looking for a Heavy Line Mechanic to join our team. We are a well established, full repair shop in Castle Rock. We strive to give our customers and employees the best. Our customers are our family. Shouldn't you be? H&M's motto is family first.
• Perform oil changes and routine preventative maintenance on vehicles.
• Diagnostic and trouble-shooting of vehicles along with performing ultimate repair of vehicles
• Ability to R&R Engines & Transmissions
• Knowledge of diesel and gas engines.
• Repairs to include(but not limited to): radiators, brakes, differentials, u-joints, valve body, catalytic converters, tune-ups, wiring and more
• Knowledge of all makes and models of cars, light duty- heavy duty trucks, foreign, domestic, gas, diesel and late models to classics.
• Welding and fabrication.
• Efficiently documenting repairs needed with the service advisor. Customer Complaint, Cause & Correction.
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading technical publications.
• 5 day work weeks, Monday - Friday. NO Saturdays or Sundays; our Techs make great pay without cutting into family or personal time
• Get paid fairly for every job.
• Latest software and scan tools
• Certified Auto Repair and ATRA Member
• Our large customer base trust our shop so there is plenty of Repair Orders for our techs all year round
• Drug Free workplace
• Paid continuing education opportunities
• 5+ years of experience
• Must have valid driver's license and reliable transportation
• ASE certification preferred not required
• Have own tools
• Strong work ethic
• Team player
Please apply in person at 500 2nd Street, Castle Rock or call us at 303-663-5578.