Air Academy Federal Credit Union is in search of a Full-Time Floating Line Service Representative (Teller) to work at our three Douglas County Branches located in Highlands Ranch, Parker, and Castle Rock. This position may occasionally work at our Monument Branch. A Hiring Bonus is available for this position. Please view the online job posting for details.
Do you truly care about people, have a positive attitude, enjoy learning, and have a strong work ethic? If you do, then you could be the next Line Service Representative (Teller) at Air Academy Federal Credit Union (AAFCU). As a Line Service Representative, you build relationships with our members and help their dreams become a reality. In addition, if you have the drive to take the step to a new career, you can work your way through our progression program. Join our team and be a part of a company whose members’ and employees’ dreams are our passion.
• Provides the following services accurately for members in person, by telephone or by mail:
o Processes share transactions
o Disburses cash and/or check withdrawals
o Provides credit union or official checks, redeems bonds, processes credit card advances, posts loan payments, and operates coin machine
o Follows procedures regarding wire transfers
• Educates the benefits of credit union products and service to our membership.
• Promotes and answers questions regarding credit union electronic delivery channels, including Smartphone, tablet applications and electronic banking.
• Opens and closes computer terminal; accurately balances to cash counting report and remits daily work
• Understands the importance of privacy and confidentiality when handling financial information and transactions and follows these procedures at all times.
• Understands and operates within the core values of AAFCU – Integrity, Community, Quality and Service
• Valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Availability to work branch hours as needed including some Saturdays.
• Ability to educate and promote credit union products and services.
• Meets or exceeds individual and branch goals for referrals and closed sales.
Air Academy Federal Credit Union (AAFCU) is an innovative, full-service financial institution committed to its employees and providing value-driven products, convenient electronic banking channels, and world-class member service. With assets over $600 million and 49,000+ members, AAFCU strives to be a trusted financial partner who helps its members advance their lives, grow financially and achieve their goals. We are equally proud of our programs which give to the community through various outreach programs.
At AAFCU our full-time employees enjoy an outstanding corporate culture, terrific benefits package, including paid sick and vacation days, comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, along with an outstanding 401K plan. Additionally, our tuition reimbursement program will assist you with your professional goals.
AAFCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We perform pre-employment drug testing, consumer credit history checks and criminal background checks.