RN (Registered Nurse)
Registered Nurses (CASTLE ROCK, COLORADO)
Brookside Inn, a privately owned, 5-star skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility in Castle Rock, is seeking compassionate and conscientious full-time and part-time Registered Nurses to join our team of qualified individuals. We are looking for professionals who are committed to the highest standards of integrity, quality care, and respect for our residents.
Rate of Pay
- Registered Nurses $40.00 per hour plus $2.00 an hour shift differential when working 6pm-6:30am shift.
- Paid time off, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Sick pay, Vision insurance, optional Colonial Life benefits, 401k after one 90 days of employment (if 250 hours have been worked), Referral bonus opportunity, Life Insurance, and AD&D Insurance for full-time employees.
How to Apply
- Apply online at www.bsisnf.com or, email Taylor Barnes at education@bsisnf,com and request a pdf application to complete and return.
- Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice
- Observe and interpret patient’s symptoms and communicate them to physicians
- Collaborate with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections etc.) and complete charting
- Adjust and administer patient’s medication and provide treatments according to physician’s orders
- Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene, safety, and infection control (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds etc.)
- Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
- Expand knowledge and capabilities by attending educational workshops, conferences etc.
- Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures
- Current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of Colorado.
- In-depth knowledge of health, safety, and infection control guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination etc.) and willingness to follow them at all times
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Responsible, reliable, dependable, and compassionate
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Patient with excellent problem-solving skills
- Current, unencumbered, and active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of Colorado
- Registered Nurse 1 year (Preferred)
- Geriatrics, 1 year (Preferred)
- EMR systems, 1 year (Preferred)