WHO YOU ARE: Our leaders at Michael Kors are stylish, fashion forward individuals who have a drive to achieve results and a passion for customer engagement. A successful Assistant Manager will work alongside a team that is focused on the client experience and building lasting relationships. You are a strategic business driver that motivates the team and executes effective day to day business and operational processes. You will help foster and work in a fun, inspiring and rewarding environment with opportunities for development and growth.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
* Drive results through delivering an elevated customer experience
* Lead and execute key opening and closing duties and operational tasks.
* Demonstrate flexibility and desire for individual growth in a fast-paced store environment
* Foster customer relationships through developing and coaching team on knowledge of current trends, styling, and selling techniques.
* Ensure the highest level of customer service standards while exercising leadership and multi-tasking capabilities with excellence.
* Build a client book through establishing client relationships to drive additional traffic and create client engagement
* Drive Omni channel sales by utilizing all available tools and technology
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE:
* 3+ years of relevant retail management experience
WE’D LOVE TO SEE:
* A self-starter with the ability to mentor and continue to develop personal leadership qualities
* Energetic, motivated and engaging; a true brand ambassador with a love for fashion
* Knowledge of clienteling with the ability to build lasting customer relationships
* Customer service obsessed; ability to sell with a passion for styling and love for fashion
* Technologically savvy individual with an entrepreneurial spirit
* Generous Michael Kors and Jimmy Choo Discount
* Flexible schedule
* Internal mobility across Capri Brands (Michael Kors, Jimmy Choo, Versace)
* Exclusive Employee Sales
* Clothing Allotment