Love people? Love working with good people? Come see why Barco's Painting is your new home
If you are a friendly, hardworking, and dedicated person who loves to work with people on a daily basis, you may be the perfect match for us! We are looking for an individual with the traits mentioned above to join our team as a in-home sales consultant. Some of your tasks would be to greet customers, provide them with information about our home painting services, answer their questions, learn about our products and services so you can deliver the best possible in home presentation.
Above all, you are required to be friendly, attentive, and have great communication and customer service skills. As a good in-home sales consultant, you should meet customers’ expectations, and special requests and always be polite and helpful toward them. Smile and kindness go a long way in this job! Creating a pleasant and strong bond with customers is as important as being a good colleague in a team.
In the end, you will be able to upgrade and increase your communication skills, deal with various issues and situations that can only make you gain more life and work experience. We are looking forward to meeting you!
In-Home Sales Consultant Duties & Responsibilities:
- Development and Implementation of Marketing Strategies
- Visiting clients homes for in person meetings.
- Assisting with the purchase, explaining and suggesting suitable products and services to meet the customers needs
- Answering customer’s questions about the Barco's Painting Process and Application techniques
- Informing customers about discounts, sales, and special offers for same day sign ups.
- Following up with a client to ensure a sale
- Great note taking and picture taking for the production team
- Staying up-to-date with product knowledge
- Weekly Team and Sales Meetings
- Participate in Ongoing Coaching and Training Opportunities
- High Self Confidence and Great Communication Skills
- Prior working experience in retail or similar jobs is a plus
- Leader Mindset
- Desire to grow and learn
- Excellent customer service
- Outstanding communication skills
- Active listening and understanding
- Solid math skills
- Presentation skills
- Negotiation and persuasiveness
- Ability to create a trusting relationship with a customer
- Ability to think fast and offer the best solution
- Team player
- Goal Oriented and Goal Motivated
- Must Have Reliable Transportation (Mileage is reimbursed)
- Ability to Work Mon – Friday 11 am to 7 pm (Includes 1 Weekend Day 9 am – 3 pm)