Commission-based: $70K - $100K Annual
40 – 50 Hours per Week
The Castle Rock Chamber is here to serve the needs of our business members representing Castle Rock and the Douglas County region. The Chamber cultivates a thriving business community through engagement, collaboration, and advocacy. This position is an excellent opportunity to be part of a dynamic team with an organization that makes its mission our region’s success.
The Chamber seeks an ambitious, results-driven sales professional to join the Chamber’s Membership team. Successful Membership & Business Development team members are hungry and ambitious sales professionals who gain energy from developing and maintaining business relationships. The right candidate must be a self-starter who is highly organized and detail oriented, with excellent communication skills.
Castle Rock Chamber candidates are adept at the following skills and abilities:
- Create and sustain an organized approach to their work.
- Work intensely, persevere, and rebound from setbacks.
- Present a professional presence and professional experience in all interactions.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Including the ability to successfully engage in interpersonal conflict, whether it is team or customer related.
- Has strong verbal and written skills.
- Is goal-driven, enthusiastic, and self-motivated.
- Shows high attention to detail and accuracy in work.
- Is Team Oriented
- Contributes to Team objectives, making a difference, and having fun.
Knowledge and Other Inclusion Criteria
- Show dedication to ongoing professional knowledge, measurable achievement, and skill development.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Resides in the Castle Rock area or is willing to relocate.
- Possesses a passion for business owners-leaders and business growth.
- Has proven success building and executing profitable sales models, including these characteristics:
o Lead Generation
o High Close Rates
o Consistently achieves Sales Quotas
o Minimum 3 Years’ Sales Experience Required
o Microsoft Office Experience is a must.
o CRM experience is a plus.
- Flexible Schedule (1099 Role)
- Optional Coworking Space provided.
- Establish Long-term Business Connections
- Potential for Chamber Employee Position
- Introduction to Community Leaders
- Develop a sales strategy-methodology to set quotas, goals, and continual increases in sales revenues.
- Cold Calling: Generate inside and outside sales while focusing primarily on outside sales.
- Prospecting: Produce ongoing-consistent Lead Generation.
- Regularly attend Chamber events before, during, and after office hours to engage prospects and convert them to qualified leads.
- Qualify Leads: Connect with Decision Makers, addressing objections and gate keepers to successfully close business.
- Create and provide recurring Sales Analytics reports for CEO-President demonstrating status and progress.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $70,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
8 hour shift, Monday to Friday
IN PERSON at the Castle Rock Chamber of Commerce.