We are seeking a Part Time Van Driver (Non-CDL) to work a split shift. Ideal candidates have a heart for non-profits and a passion for the I/DD Community. Wellspring Community is a local non-profit that celebrates adults with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities so that lives are changed as we unlock individual potential. Our mission is to provide a work, enrichment, and education community where adults with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities are empowered to live full, productive, and satisfying lives in a god centered and nurturing environment.
If you are looking to make a difference in the lives of others while working a few hours a week, this opportunity is for you. We are seeking an experienced, responsible driver with a clean driving record to drive our 15- passenger van to transport our participants from our program in the safest possible manner. 15 - 20 hours per week.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Greeting participants in a courteous and pleasant manner.
- Assisting participants in and out of vehicle and with securing seatbelts, as necessary.
- Driving vehicle responsibly and abiding by all local and state laws at all times.
- Keeping van fueled, maintained and clean.
- Maintaining transportation log on a daily basis.
- Completing and submitting all required documentation.
- Reporting any vehicle malfunctions or incidents to the Transportation Manager.
- Must be 25 years or older
- Valid CO Drivers License required
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record
- Employment Contingent on obtaining DOT Certification and passing Background Check and Drug Screen
- Patience, kindness, and a good sense of humor would be very helpful :)
Hours: Monday – Friday
7:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
2:45 p.m. – 4:15 p.m.