The Chamber's role to be the catalyst, convener and champion for the business community was evident at this year's annual banquet where award nominees, community leaders and members reflected on the Chamber’s sixty-five years of commitment to our business community. The annual event, a time-honored tradition, provides the opportunity to announce new leadership, recognize Chamber's successes, and to celebrate the outstanding business leaders in our community. Castle Rock Chamber Chairman, Mike McNairy, Creative Colors International, along with Chamber President/CEO Pam Ridler served as emcees for the evening full of recognition and gratitude. Future leadership successor and Chair-Elect, Kevin McHugh, Footprints Floors, proclaimed his commitment to the continue the Chamber’s leadership role amidst a pandemic and to propel the organization’s business support efforts in the future. Business award winners and honorees were also recognized.
The following outstanding individuals were honored and recognized as the Castle Rock Chamber’s 2020 Business Awards Recipients:
Tom Wiens, Regional President of FirstTier Bank, along with his wife Diana, graciously provided the outdoor venue to accommodate COVID-19 restrictions on gatherings. Wiens Ranch and its stunning views of the front range served as the perfect backdrop during our currently challenging business climate. Tom’s outpouring of Chamber support continued as he served as the auctioneer for the live auction festivities.
Wrapping up the festivities included a heart-felt thank you of gratitude to the Castle Rock Chamber's Chairman Circle sponsors and supporters of the Chamber's mission and vision. Guests were asked to donate and become Chamber Champions to support business members who are struggling to stay in business amidst the pandemic. Many applauded the longevity of the Chamber’s efforts and even boasted of the exceptional staff and their unwavering support of the business community even though they too are among the most affected businesses impacted by the pandemic. To learn more or to become a Chamber Champion, please visit www.CastleRock.org/ChamberChamps.
Save the dates and please attend the following Castle Rock Chamber’s upcoming events:
Support your business community.
- Business Person of the Year: John and Leann Saunders, Where Food Comes From
- Small Business of the Year: JR Pinon, Olinger Dignity Memorial
- Citizen of the Year: Mike McNairy, Creative Colors International
- Ping Lee Jung Volunteer of the Year: Abby Tardiff, ANB Bank
- Castle Rock Advocate: Bill Detweiler, Town of Castle Rock Development Services Director (Retired)
- Bryan Mullinax Ambassador of the Year: Kevin McHugh, Footprints Floors
- 31st Annual Colorado Artfest at Castle Rock, Sept 12 & 13 (Downtown Castle Rock on Perry Street & Festival Park)
- Chamber Golf Tournament, Sept. 29th at The Ridge at Castle Pines
- Castle Rock Starlighting, Nov. 21st Historic Wilcox Square
Photo Below: L-R:
Award Winners: Abby Tardiff, JR Pinon, Kevin McHugh. Auctioneer/Host: Tom Wiens
2020 Chamber Award Winners: JR Pinon, Mike McNairy, Kevin McHugh, Leann and John Saunders
Castle Rock Chamber of Commerce
420 Jerry Street
Castle Rock, CO 80104