Castle Rock Water is transforming the landscape and we’d like you to be a part of it!
Castle Rock Water is ensuring the Town has a strong water future and one way is by promoting
conservation in the landscape. We are encouraging homeowners to transform their landscape into a
‘ColoradoScape’, which is a low-water use landscape with a lot of color and plant variety that blends in
with our native surroundings. During summer 2019, Castle Rock Water will host a landscape makeover
contest, valued at $8,000, available to all 20,000 homeowner’s in Town.
Castle Rock Water is seeking sponsors to help create this landscape makeover. Along with promotional
and outreach materials to publicize your services and/or products, we will be producing a 30-minute
video and 6 pull-out segments. These videos will be played on Channel 22, social media and the Town’s
conservation website, CRconserve.com. This is a great opportunity for company branding and for
- The contest will take place approximately July 1 – August 15.
- Installation will take place in Sept./Oct. The dates of the installation were chosen to be later in the year to not occur during peak season.
- Any of the approximately 20,000 Castle Rock Water RESIDENTIAL customers are eligible. A winner will be randomly chosen from customers who have signed up with one entry per account/household. A VIP committee will choose the five finalists and the public can then vote for a winner through social media.
- This will be a front yard landscape and irrigation renovation.
- The renovation will focus on the use of low-water plants and incorporate a variety of hardscapes. Removal of turf is required.
- The winner can opt to add funds and/or labor to make the $8,000 budget go further.
The basis of this event is education and we would like to show our residents not only how to create a
good-looking and water-efficient landscape, but the companies in the area that can help make that
happen. Sponsoring entities can provide in-kind or cash donations and the outreach exposure that we
can provide is outlined below. In addition to the sponsorship, we would also like to have the event
poster displayed prominently prior to and during the event.
Castle Rock Water hopes to hold this landscape contest every year, but for the inaugural year, we will be
filming the makeover. This video will provide educational components that will be used for outreach in
coming years. View Sponsorship Benefits Here
Please give me a call at your earliest convenience to learn how your company can be a part of this
unique opportunity as we transform the Castle Rock landscape.
Customer Relations Program Manager
Castle Rock Water
720-733-6038 / email@example.com
175 Kellogg Court, Castle Rock, CO 80109