Colorado General Assembly Daily Update, June 9, 2020
Bills on the Move
- Emergency Telephone Service Charges passed the Senate Finance Committee yesterday on a 6-1 vote, the Senate Appropriations Committee on a 6-4 vote, and the Senate on second reading today.
- Adjust Tax Expenditures for State Education Fund continues to be debated in the House Finance Committee.
- Delinquent Interest Payments Property Tax passed the House Finance Committee unanimously with no amendments.
- Repeal Gallagher Amendment passed the Senate on third reading by a 27-6 vote.
- Incentivize Development Recycling End Markets passed the House Energy and Environment Committee on an 8-2 vote to the Appropriations Committee.
- School Entry Immunizations passed the House on second reading today with one amendment that switched out the safety clause for a petition clause. This would allow citizens to . Debate lasted well into the afternoon over a number of Republican led amendments that did not make it on the bill.
- Implementation of CO Secure Savings Program passed the House State Affairs Committee by a 6-3 vote to the Appropriations Committee. Two amendments were added , and .
- Sick Leave for Employees passed third reading in the Senate on a 33-0 vote. In the House it has been assigned to the Health and Insurance committee and the Appropriations Committee.
- Reimbursement for Telehealth Services passed the Senate 33-0 on third reading.
- Health Insurance Affordability Enterprise passed the Senate 19-15 on third reading.
- Enhance Law Enforcement Integrity passed the Senate on third reading by a 33-0 vote.