Verizon Small Business Recovery Fund (Grants)
About the Program
LISC will use the Verizon funding to provide grants of up to $10,000 to businesses facing immediate financial pressure from COVID-19, especially:
- Entrepreneurs of color
- Women-owned businesses
- Other enterprises in historically underserved communities who do not have access to flexible, affordable capital
Use of Funds
Funds can be used for paying rent and utilities, meeting payroll, paying outstanding debt to vendors and other immediate operational costs.
- Eligibility is based on accurate and complete submission of requested documents
- Each awardee is limited to one grant per tax ID (business must provide a tax ID)
- For businesses owners with multiple businesses, please answer the survey based on the largest business owned
- Email email@example.com for questions and troubleshooting
- Program information page: https://www.lisc.org/covid-19/verizon-small-business-recovery-fund/
Verizon Grant Application
The first round of grant applications has closed. Interested applicants can register at the following link to be notified of the second round beginning mid-April: https://confirmsubscription.com/h/r/6FF3E206B37FBDE42540EF23F30FEDED. The grant application consists of 30 questions, primarily multiple choice requiring a single answer or short responses. A sample copy of the application is not available at this time.