PLEASE READ PRIOR TO REGISTERING:
All Retail Vendors Must Provide A Product/Service that is Wine Related and/or that compliments a Wine Festival.
All other Retailers Please Contact Alicia Early for Sponsorship Opportunities.
Presented by the Castle Rock Chamber of Commerce, the Castle Rock WineFest, an outdoor wine tasting event, will offer more than two dozen wineries and over 180 varieties of Colorado wine. This event draws wine aficionados for its tastings, cooking demonstrations, fabulous food trucks, and an amazing local band to dance into the night. The Chamber’s Annual WineFest is a festival where wine lovers will have an opportunity to participate in a Grand Tasting of Colorado wines at one convenient location Butterfield Crossing 3952 Butterfield Crossing Dr Castle Rock, Colorado.
First 2000 WineFest attendees will receive a free wine bottle tote and wine glass.
You are invited to complete this vendor application for Castle Rock’s 15th Annual WineFest on July 21, 2018. The NEW location for the festival will be at Butterfield Crossing Park in the Meadows.
The number of Retail Vendors (including Arts & Crafts) will be limited and chosen by the committee.
Applications are currently being accepted and must be received by the Castle Rock Chamber of Commerce (with payment) by May 31, 2018. A written confirmation will be emailed no later than the week of June 16, 2018. NO REFUNDS
. Applications may be accepted after May 31, at the discretion of the Committee, on a space available basis.
The WineFest Committee will choose retail establishments and artisans that complement the high quality of Colorado wines and encourages businesses that sell artistic or wine related items to apply.
Vendor selection will be based on the ability to provide a well-balanced vending area, and if more than one vendor applies with the same type of product, preference will be given to Castle Rock Chamber members. Certain categories of products may be limited to only one vendor. There will be limited electricity available on the main festival grounds but you must select and pay for that option below. The format is that of a Farmer’s Market with vendors displaying in an open space area.
A few highlights:
- Site selection will be assigned on a ‘first-come, first-served basis with a completed application and payment. Site selection is at the sole discretion of the Chamber and will be based upon a variety of factors such as date of receipt of application, accessibility needs and balanced placement of Sponsor booths, Lifestyle and Food Vendors at the festival.
- Set up begins Saturday morning at 10 am. All set up must be complete by 1 pm.
- Vendor set up for the event will be by pre-scheduled and staggered assigned time slots. You will be contacted in advance to coordinate your set-up time.
- You must stay open for the duration of the event on Saturday, July 21st, from 2 pm – 8 pm.
- NO EARLY DEPARTURES ARE PERMITTED.
- Vendor booth space may not extend beyond your booth space into the public thoroughfare at the festival; vendor may be required to make adjustments to booth setup per the event manager or Town fire inspector.
Castle Rock Chamber of Commerce, 420 Jerry St., Castle Rock, CO. 80104 (303-688-4597)
Booth Space and Tents. Each vendor will be supplied with a 10’ x 10’ space and is required to tent space with a protective wind- and rain-resistant roof. Vendors should prepare for any type of weather, particularly strong winds and rain (including late afternoon thunderstorms). Tent tie-downs (i.e.…water jugs) are required. We require that you bring a professional sign with name of your company and prices visible, to be placed at your booth.
- Pets. Pets are not allowed on the festival grounds. Service animals, which are registered with the State of Colorado and used for the purpose of aiding a disabled individual, are exempt.
- Product Restrictions. You may not sell ANY Beverages!
Acceptance is based on the understanding that Vendors will sell only those items listed on their applications. Additional items may NOT be sold without the event organizers expressed consent (including no sales of other food and beverage).
- Sales Taxes. Vendors must have either a general Colorado Tax License or a Colorado Single or Multiple Event Sales Tax License. For information about Colorado Sales Tax Licenses, call 303-238-7378 for sales tax info. or visit http://www.revenue.state.co.us/TPS_Dir/home.asp.
- Each vendor is responsible for the collection and payment of sales tax to the City of Castle Rock, Douglas County and/or the State of Colorado as required. The Castle Rock Chamber is required by the City of Castle Rock to collect the local sales tax on the day of the event. Please be prepared to write a check to the Town of Castle Rock that day.
NOTE: Vendors are required to have minimum insurance coverage in effect that covers the Vendor’s booth operations. The Policy shall name the Castle Rock Chamber of Commerce, The Meadows Neighborhood Company, Castle Rock Development Company and Red Stag Productions, LLC. as additional insurers for the term of the event.