Annual Banquet 2020
PLEASE VIEW COVID-19 MODIFICATIONS, PRIOR TO PURCHASE
Castle Rock Chamber’s Annual Banquet and Awards Ceremony – Celebrating 65 years of Business Success! This year’s theme is Western/Casual!
This annual event serves as the installation of new officers and Board of Directors of the Chamber of Commerce. Also the presentation of the prestigious Best of the Best Awards which include:
- Business Person of the Year
- Small Business of the Year
- Citizen of the Year
- Ping Lee Jung Volunteer of the Year
- PS Miller Philanthropist of the Year
- Castle Rock Advocate of the Year
You don't want to miss this event, it's one of the most attended Chamber events of the year! This year will be even more special as the Castle Rock Chamber celebrates 65 years of business success! Come join this celebration and network with some of the most influential people in the state. ATTENDEES ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR A FACE MASKS. VIEW ALL COVID-19 EVENT MODIFICATIONS
- Guest will enjoy a cash bar, elegant dinner/dessert and night full of festivities!
- Live and silent auction with amazing, one-of-a-kind items available. Bid high, bid often, proceeds benefit the Castle Rock Chamber Foundation.
- Casual or western attire
Salad and Bread service
New York Strip Steak Grilled on Site
Marinated Grilled Chicken Breast (grilled on site)
Roasted fingerling potatoes
Register Today. Prices will increase on August 7th.
Purchase a table to have your entire party join you! Contact Pam for more details!