Annual Banquet 2020
Castle Rock Chamber’s Annual Banquet and Awards Ceremony – Celebrating 65 years of Business Success! This year’s theme is Roaring 20's!
This annual event serves as the installation of new officers and Board of Directors of the Chamber of Commerce. Also the presentation of the prestigious Best of the Best Awards which include:
- Business Person of the Year
- Small Business of the Year
- Citizen of the Year
- Ping Lee Jung Volunteer of the Year
- PS Miller Philanthropist of the Year
- Castle Rock Advocate of the Year
You don't want to miss this event, it's one of the most attended Chamber events of the year! This year will be even more special as the Castle Rock Chamber celebrates 65 years of business success! Come join this celebration and network with some of the most influential people in the state.
- Guest will enjoy a cash bar, elegant dinner/dessert and night full of festivities!
- Live and silent auction with amazing, one-of-a-kind items available. Bid high, bid often, proceeds benefit the Castle Rock Chamber Foundation.
- Roaring 20's or Cocktail Attire
Bread Service, Salad, choice of Entree (below), and dessert
Entrees: Choice of Grilled Center Cut Pork Chop or Herb Grilled Salmon. Vegetarian option is Vegetarian Neopolitan
Register Today. Prices will increase on July 29th.
Purchase a table to have your entire party join you! Contact Pam for more details!
Discounted Hotel room rates to stay the night click here: