Creating a Comprehensive and Current Marketing Plan
If you own a business then, by default, you are engaged in marketing. But, do you have a marketing plan that is well thought out, comprehensive and current?
- When was the last time that you sat down and really thought through all the marketing efforts you make and all the ones that are possible but that you don’t use?
- Are you missing any of the important components of a comprehensive marketing plan?
- Have you modified your marketing plan to recognize changes in your business and the marketplace?
If not, come participate in this Biz Builder Lunch n Learn. The class will help you think through:
- The primary components of a successful marketing plan
- How to identify and leverage your strengths
- Data sources to build your plan
- How to do a reality check on your plan
- Identifying your best customers
- Top marketing tactics
Class led by Michael Chestnut, retired Procter and Gamble executive and SCORE business advisor