Presented by the Castle Rock Chamber of Commerce, the Castle Rock WineFest, an outdoor wine tasting event, will offer more than two dozen wineries and over 180 varieties of Colorado wine. This event draws wine aficionados for its tastings, cooking demonstrations, fabulous food trucks, and an amazing local band to dance into the night. The Chamber’s Annual WineFest is a festival where wine lovers will have an opportunity to participate in a Grand Tasting of Colorado wines at one convenient location Butterfield Crossing 3952 Butterfield Crossing Dr Castle Rock, Colorado.
First 2000 WineFest attendees will receive a free wine bottle tote and wine glass.
The 2018 Castle Rock WineFest, presented by the Castle Rock Chamber of Commerce, will feature wineries, demonstrations, artisans/lifestyle vendors, entertainment and delicious cuisine. The location for the festival will be Butterfield Crossing Park in The Meadows at Historic Castle Rock
3952 Butterfield Crossing Dr. Castle Rock, Colorado 80109.
A few highlights:
Product Restrictions. You MAY NOT SELL ANY Pop / Soda / Water / Food and Acceptance is based on the understanding that Vendors will sell only those items listed on their applications. Additional items may NOT be sold without the event organizers expressed consent (including no sales of other food and beverage).
Castle Rock Chamber of Commerce, 420 Jerry St., Castle Rock, CO. 80104 (303-688-4597)
Sales Taxes. Vendors must have either a general Colorado Tax License or a Colorado Single or Multiple Event Sales Tax License. For information about Colorado Sales Tax Licenses, call 303-238-7378 for sales tax info. or visit http://www.revenue.state.co.us/TPS_Dir/home.asp.
- Site selection will be assigned on a ‘first-come, first-served basis with a completed application and payment.’
- Set up begins Saturday morning at 9 am. All set up must be complete by 1 pm.
- Vendor set up for the event will be by pre-scheduled and staggered assigned time slots. You will be contacted in advance to coordinate your set-up time.
- ’Site selection is at the sole discretion of the Chamber and will be based upon a variety of factors such as date of receipt of application, accessibility needs and balanced placement of Sponsor booths, Lifestyle and Food Vendors at the festival.
- You must stay open for the duration of the event on Saturday, July 21st, from 2 pm – 8 pm.
- NO EARLY DEPARTURES ARE PERMITTED.
- Vendor booth space may not extend beyond your booth space into the public thoroughfare at the festival; vendor may be required to make adjustments to booth setup per the event manager or Town fire inspector.
- Wine vendor booth space may not extend beyond your booth space into the public thoroughfare at the festival; vendor may be required to make adjustments to booth setup per the event manager or Town fire inspector.
- Booth Space and Tents. Each vendor will be supplied with a 10’ x 10’ space and is required to tent space with a protective wind- and rain-resistant roof. Vendors should prepare for any type of weather, particularly strong winds and rain (including late afternoon thunderstorms). Tent tie-downs (i.e.…water jugs) are required. We require that you bring a professional sign with name of your company and prices visible, to be placed at your booth.
- Pets. Pets are not allowed on the festival grounds. Service animals, which are registered with the State of Colorado and used for the purpose of aiding a disabled individual, are exempt.
Each vendor is responsible for the collection and payment of sales tax to the City of Castle Rock, Douglas County and/or the State of Colorado as required. The Castle Rock Chamber is required by the City of Castle Rock to collect the local sales tax on the day of the event. Please be prepared to write a check to the Town of Castle Rock on the day of the event.
NOTE: Vendors are required to have minimum insurance coverage in effect that covers the Vendor’s booth operations. Please attach copy of declaration page showing valid comprehensive general liability coverage at minimum of $1,000,000 policy limits per occurrence for Bodily Injury and Property Damage, and an aggregate limit of at least $2,000,000 CSL. Policy shall reflect coverage for Premises/Operation (incl off-site operations) and Products/Liquor Liability. The Policy shall name the Castle Rock Chamber of Commerce as additional insureds for the term of the event.